Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaners

Here are two cleaners that you can make yourself and use to clean your tiles and grout.

Caution: Make sure to clean the spray bottle you use for these solutions thoroughly before mixing these recipes. And try to create as much ventilation when using bleach as possible.

Tile Cleaner

• 1 part chlorine bleach
  • 1 part water
  • 1 quart spray bottle
  • rubber gloves

Directions:

Add equal parts of chlorine bleach and water to your spray bottle. Using rubber gloves, spray this solution on your tiles and wipe it off with a sponge. If there is a lot of built up you may need to let the solution sit for about 10 minutes before wiping it off.

Tile Grout Cleaner

• 3/4 cup chlorine bleach
  • 3 cups water
  • 1 quart spray bottle
  • rubber gloves
  • tooth brush

Directions:

Mix the the chlorine bleach and water in the spray bottle. Then spray it on the grout and wipe off with a sponge. If the grout is especially dirty you may need to spray liberally and let it sit for about 10 minutes and you may even need to break out an old tooth brush if it still doesn't come off easily.

Tip: If you clean your tiles regularly with the Tile Cleaner solution you won't have to use the Tile Grout Cleaner solution very often.

We are opening a deli and the kitchen floor is tile but the grout is so dirty and ugly. I have tried comet cleanser, bleach & water and degreaser/all purpose cleaner. It is still nasty.. I need help

PLEASE

Bleach is toxic - we should all stop using it and find other natural solutions. I had used bleach too - until I found out how toxic is it.

Bleach and acid products like vinegar are damaging to tile and can break down grout.

Steam! I practically burnt out my lungs using muratic acid, bleaches, every grout cleaner made et. then I used a steam shark and the dirt disappeared before my eyes!

Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesSeptember 11, 2004
A handyman replacing floor grout.
Floor Grout Keeps Cracking
installing tile
Removing Grout From Tiles
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄