Removing Stain From Black Cotton Pants

I have got a stain on my pant i.e from my hubby's pants, because of washing in the machine together. It's a black pant with gray marks on it, how do I get rid of them. It's pure 100% cotton. The stain is the colour is come from other pant while washing.

paramjit from Kuwait

Answers

I don't have any experience with the problem, but it seems that you could dye the pants black again with the black Rit dye. Hope this helps. One time I had a black top that had some small Clorox splashes on it. I used a black permanent marker to cover them up. It worked well. Something like that may work too?

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 6, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
🎄