Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine

I have a Cocoa-Latte machine, but don't have the recipe or instruction booklet. How can I get one?

By Neera from Iowa City, IA

Answers

Look for the brand name or the name of the manufacturer. Look up the company on a search engine like Google. If you search hard enough you can find some information on the kitchen appliance. Do you know where it was purchased, then call the store and they can give you information of the company you can contact for an instruction booklet.

I was recently given a Cocoa Latte machine, but no recipe booklet was in the box. Does anyone know where I can find a booklet or some recipes? This is the Back to Basics machine from Walmart.

By Cybergrannie from FL

Answers:

Recipes for Cocoa Latte Machine

If you still have your Walmart receipt you can take it back and get one that does have a booklet with it, or you can contact the Back To Basics company online by clicking this link and filling in the blanks:

http://www.focuselectrics.com/finditem.cfm?itemid=3828

Or you can call them at 1-866-290-1851. They might let you purchase a booklet, but since there was none in the box, they might very well (and should) send you a free booklet. (04/13/2009)

By Anonymous

Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine

For a basic latte, the mix is 2/3 milk to 1/3 espresso. I used flavored coffees (mocha is my favorite) and add Splenda. (04/13/2009)

By lah34a