Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte
Make yourself a delicious pumpkin spice latte at home and save a trip to the coffeeshop. This is a guide about Starbucks copycat pumpkin spice latte
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Very nice fall/winter treat. I am providing the original recipe. My version, which has far fewer calories and carbs.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: One latte
Source: Mary Hunt Website
- 2 Tbsp canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more to garnish the top
- 2 Tbsp sugar (I used one packet of Splenda)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup hot coffee
- sweetened whipped cream for the top (I left this out)
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla into a medium bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and cut a small hole in the wrap to vent it.
- Microwave until the milk is hot, from 1-2 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Whisk this mixture until foamy, about 30 seconds (mine took longer. An immersion blender would work well, too)
- Pour the coffee into a large mug. Add the milk mixture. Add the whipped cream, if using. Put some pumpkin pie spice on the top.
February 23, 20160 found this helpful
Ouuu...sounds decadent and I have some pumpkin puree in the freezer from my past garden produce! Going to try it! Thanks!