Facial Tissue in the Wash

I left a facial tissue in the wash. What a mess! How do I get this off the "drip drys"?

I Have used those lint rollers that are like inside out masking tape. The brand name ones tend to stick to the lint better and make it less work.

I hate it when that happens! No matter how careful I am I seem to do that at least once a year!

If the clothing item is being drip dried only because of a shrinkage issue I would imagine you could tumble it in the dryer with no heat and that would remove much of the lint.

If it is is a fragile item that can't be tumbled then I think you'd need to rewash it and rinse (and rinse) in fresh water until all the lint was removed.

I would let the drip dry things dry then toss them in the dryer on fluff--a cold setting or the last few minutes on most dryer settings is a cool down time and might be enough to fluff the tissue off.

I use a piece of nylon netting to remove lint from

clothing in the dryer. 1/2 yard should be more than enough & your cost should be 50 cents or less.

I rewash mine when it happens to me. Also, you can put them in the dryer on "air fluff" cycle. If you add another item like a towel when you fluff them in the dryer, they'll come out better...

Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
Colorful Tissue Paper
Reusing Tissue Paper
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Colorful Tissue Paper
Cleaning Tissue Paper Stains From Carpet
🎄