Miniature Candy Bar Labels

How can I make miniature candy bar labels?

brownskinchick from United States

Dear brownskinchick,

I've made alot of candy wrappers for my grandchildren on holidays. I have 12 grandchildren so I've made a few. I haven't made any minis but I saved a web site I think will help. Good Luck!

http://alenkasprintables.com/wrappers.shtml

Sandy, Indiana

I made them this past june for my Neices wedding. I found alot of websites selling the kit to make them but I didnt want to have to spend so much money. So I just did a bit of playing around with a program I have on my computer that makes labels.

I made a few labels of different sizes that said what I wanted the wrappers to say, then printed them out on regular sheet of paper. Then I unwrapped one of the candies and cut off the silver ends and used the middle part of the label as my guide. I left the original wrappers on all the other bars and I only covered the part of the wrapper that told the name of the candy bar and left the silver ends showing. Using glue on one end I wrapped the little candy (like a cigar band) Viola! I had wrapped the little bar with a new wrapper that had a heart with the words Holly & Matt June 16, 2006 printed on it. They turned out great and only took about an hour of my time.

Crafts Toys DollmakingSeptember 19, 2006
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Washing with bar soap.
Is Using Bar Soap Safe?
🎉
🎄