Hash Browns for Soup

I have successfully used frozen cubed hash browns in soups and in "soup kits" that I make for the freezer.

By K. Cooper

What is a "soup kit"? Kind of sounds interesting. I use to make soup all the time but now when I make soup it just doesn't taste right. Can you give some ideas? Things the kids will hopefully like.

My guess is that a soup kit would be the ingredients that you want to put in a soup, that have already been prepared, so that all you have to do is dump them into the broth or stock. Anyway that is my guess.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsFebruary 6, 2005
Diced potato home fries.
Freezing Hash Browns
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Corned Beef Hash
Hash Recipes
Photo of eggs, toast and hash browns.
Hash Browns Recipes
🎄