Use Squeeze Bottle to Water Plants

As much as I love my houseplants, I find it a messy chore to water the ones in high places. I've purchased several watering cans to minimize drips, but they left much to be desired - usually a splash from the well of the can. The next time you purchase a bottled water get the kind with the squirt type top (not just a screw top). Once done with your refreshment save the bottle! The top makes it perfect to direct the flow of water where you want it to go, between leaves and no splash! These will last a very long time!

By tahloolabelle from Ventura, CA

Comment

Watering Houseplants
Watering Houseplants
Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsJune 23, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Felt covered bottle cap becomes Easter bonnet.
Craft Uses for Plastic Bottle Caps
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 10:11:14 AM on 10.0.2.54 in 409 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.