Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet

I took my cat to the vet and she did have a UTI. She still is peeing in the same spot. What do I do? We live in a an apartment and that will be a pretty fee when we are out of here. I did get a new cat box, the Tidy Cat Breeze one, with pellets. Should I go back to the old way or the electronic way?

By Kim from Mishawaka, IN

I suggest you try an enzymatic cleaner. It'll break down urine, feces, vomit (biological wastes) so that the cat doesn't come back to the same spot. You'll have to saturate the area to get down to the padding, and you might want to treat the area twice, just to be sure.

Just a few days ago, someone posted about a dog peeing on the floor. Maybe it'll be of some help to you.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf69104376.tip.html

If you look further down this page I have listed a recipe that most folks have in their cabinets and I do guarantee it works. Please scroll down to see it. I would post it again, but then it would be repetitive.

Hope it works for you, it has worked for us in many situations including a cat that got into my husband's van (we forgot to close the back door all night long) and he no longer has that nasty smell.

cat on carpet
Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet
Pets Pet OdorsJanuary 13, 2011
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
🎄