A pot scrubber can be easily made from a mesh vegetable bag.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- mesh bag
- needle and thread
I used a mesh bag that melons come in from Costco.
- Make sure there is a knot tied in one end of the bag.
- Put the knot on the inside of the bag.
- Start rolling and folding the other end of the bag to the inside.
- When it is all tucked inside, thread the needle with a double length of strong thread.
- Using the needle, weave the thread in and out of the mesh and pull up tightly to close the end.
- Tie the 2 ends of the thread.
By Dianajoyce from Willow Creek, CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:25:24 PM on 10.0.2.32 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us