A pot scrubber can be easily made from a mesh vegetable bag.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- mesh bag
- needle and thread
I used a mesh bag that melons come in from Costco.
- Make sure there is a knot tied in one end of the bag.
- Put the knot on the inside of the bag.
- Start rolling and folding the other end of the bag to the inside.
- When it is all tucked inside, thread the needle with a double length of strong thread.
- Using the needle, weave the thread in and out of the mesh and pull up tightly to close the end.
- Tie the 2 ends of the thread.
By Dianajoyce from Willow Creek, CA
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on April 30, 2016 at 4:03:13 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 450 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us