Wallpapering with Maps and Newspapers

You can wall paper a small area with maps or even foreign language newspapers. When I was a kid I just LOVED a hallway of some friends of my parents which was papered in National Geographic maps!

By Pam from L.A., CA

What kind of glue do you use, and how do you do this?

My wife and I papered the ceiling of our sun porch, which has a travel themed decorating scheme with maps from all the places we have visited. Whenever we travel we always get a map and add it to the display. The pictures of us in our travels are matted with maps and our Christmas tree is decorated with world globe ornaments and antique travel postcards. It is really a fun room!

Uses for Old Maps, Photo of an old map.
Uses for Old Maps
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Kids SpaceApril 25, 2006
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Wallpaper installed over wood paneling.
Wallpapering Over Wood Paneling
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Creative Wallpaper
Creative Wallpaper Ideas