DogsPets

Masan (German Shepherd?) The Protector

Category Dogs

I adopted MASAN when he was only 4 months old. He had been awaiting a loving home at the local shelter. He was nothing but excitement from day one and is still the best friend I could ever hope for. This is him keeping a look out during hurricane Charley.

masan.jpg

By Witchdancer

What a sweet baby, thank you so much for posting!

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

he is so cute.

Ziggee

What an adorable face!

What a beautiful dog! And thanks to you he has a loving home.

I have a German Sherperd also, when I saw your picture of Masan, I could have sworn it was Bizkit. Mine is my best friend also. She is the most sensitive dog I have ever seen and a big sissy. She runs when someone comes to our house, but I love this dog to death. I wish they could get together and play.

What a beauty!!! We have had German Shepherds now for more than 37 years. They have ranged in size from 95 to 125 pounds. First was Lady who had a litter of 10 pups and we kept one, Schatze. Then we had Mandy and now we have Shilo. All females. I would be lost without a dog. Bonnie

I DID THE SAME THIS FOUND A GREAT GERMAN SHEPHERD 3 MONTHS OLD AT THE POUND. DID NOT KNOW A THING ABOUT THIS KIND OF DOG BUT I'M SO LUCKY. SHE IS THE GREATEST ( SANDY ) AND SHE LOVES THE KIDS 4 AND 10 MONTHS A GREAT FIND FOR OUR FAMILY. I NOW HAVE 2 BOYS AND A NEW LITTLE GIRL NAMED SANDY.

i want a german shepherd. they sound so wonderful and unique. thanks for ur feed back

I 2 have A beauty 9yr spayed female an X k-9 her previous owner had put her on pheneabarbitol due to a ciesure & was affraid to expose the dog to many forms of activity, she seemed 2 keep her reasonably healthy but her muscle mass seemed to suffer due to that type of lifestyle. The prev. owner had hair almost past her butt & it,s my belief that while the dog probably waited 4 a walk the owner getting ready inadvertantly exposed the dog 2 hairspray which aparently causes ciesures .Not knowing the cause the dog was kept on it 4 some time ,the prev.owner has since moved 2 Austrailia if not 4 me she was going 2 put her down..... I just could,nt see that ,she,s such a beautiful shepard I took her 2 the vet & sure enough off the meds she came & WOW what a difference no more lethargy tons of enrgy now she seems so alive takeing her off those doggy valiums was the best thing i could have done & you know what it seems like the story of the lion& the thorn she seems so thankful no more walking around in a haze things must be so much clearer to her. SHE,S A #1 2 me