Make a Bear at Home

For my daughters 6th birthday, she wanted to take her little friends to Build a Bear Workshop. That's way out of my price range! So while I was shopping for things to do for her party, I was in JoAnn Fabrics and I saw Make a Bear kits. They come with a bear, stuffing, and clothes. All you do is stuff them, dress them and they Velcro shut. They also come with a certificate of adoption. The best part was that they were half price, 5 bucks! The kids loved them and so did I.

By Tracy from Battle Creek, MI

What a wonderful idea for a party and you are so lucky you found the kits on sale. It looks like your little girl loves her teddy bear.

Crafts Crafts For KidsMay 7, 2007
Summer Hyacinth
Growing Summer Hyacinth
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
A birthday girl holding a care bear.
Care Bear Themed Party Ideas
felt Teddy bear holding Dum Dum
Making a Felt Teddy Bear
🎉
🎄