What is the Best Firming Lotion?

What is the best firming lotion?

By Pam from Allen, TX

The three gems of anti-aging skin care products include Phytessence Wakame, Cynergy TK and Coenzyme Q10. These are the three major ingredients apart from the minerals and vitamins which work in a way to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin thus restoring its value.

good luck.

I agree with the post above - and I like Philosophy Amazing Grace for my body. Check out Dr. Oz's web site for more info on facial care

I like Olay Regenrist cream (in a red jar). It's the best for lifting. I get it through Ebay. Much cheaper.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Mature Skin TipsMay 3, 2010
lotion bottle
Getting All the Lotion Out of a Bottle
Shaving Supplies
Homemade Aftershave Lotion
Skin Lotion
Finding Water Based Skin Lotion