Credit Help in the Philippines

I am really broke and I owe so much money from creditors, please help me find feasible solutions as to how I can settle all my dues in time.

Louie from Tarlac City, Philippines

i am not familiar with the availability of credit counseling in the phillipines. you can go online and check out credit counseling, credit help, financial counseling, and maybe some help under bankruptcy. good luck

The first thing to do is figure out how you got this way. Was it something like a medical emergency, or just buying out of control? You have to fix that first, or you'll never get a handle on this situation. Next, see how much you owe for one month (add it up on paper) and how much you will earn in that month. If you are short, you will have to sell something or get a temporary part-time job. If you are slightly long, pinch every penny and make payments as generous as you can on old debts. Pay off the debts with highest interest first, so you can apply that money to the next highest interest debt. If you can't stretch that far, negotiate. They're not going to break your legs or anything, are they? Maybe they'll take less, or stop charging interest. Above all, don't panic. If worst comes to worst, move to another country (joke).

Try American Financial Services (AFS) online. I know

it is a reputable company that can negotiate with your creditors for much lower interest rates. Gather all your bills together (credit cards, department store cards, etc.) and follow directions online - there will probably be a free phone number to call. You'll

really be glad you did. It may take 3-5 years, but

you CAN get out of debt. Don't despair and don't

panic - there IS help out there. Best of luck.

Budget & Finance Debt ReductionAugust 28, 2006
What is a Good Credit Score?
What is a Good Credit Score?
A stack of credit cards.
Using a Prepaid Debit or Credit Card
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 3:59:40 PM on 10.0.1.61 in 911 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.