Checking the Prices on Family Sized Packages

This occurred purely by chance. I was looking at packages of chicken and trying to select the best one when I noticed that the family size were less per pound than the standard size. I kept on looking, and sure 'nuff, noticed that several of the less expensive family sized ones were actually smaller weights than the standard sized ones.

So I purchased the smallest of the family size and saved about $2.00. Usually the family sized packages are grouped together at the other end of the counter, so I never thought to compare prices.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

WE DO THIS. I BUY FAMILY PACK THEN BREAK THEM DOWN INTO SMALLER PACKAGES

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingNovember 28, 2006
Man Delivering a Fragile Package
Tips for Shipping Packages
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Care Packages for Troops
Sending Care Packages to Troops
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎄