Spaghetti Shortcuts

Woo-HOO! New shortcut. : ))

Tonight was spaghetti night. I sauteed some ground meat, onions and garlic in a little olive oil. I poured this into a bowl, poured in my favorite brand of sauce and set it aside. I poured out most of the oil, and put the pasta water right into the pot without any extra cleaning. When the pasta was done, I poured it into a colander. While it was draining, I poured the sauce and meat right into the same pan and heated them together. By the time the pasta was thoroughly drained, the sauce was hot.

I put the pasta in bowls, poured the sauce on top, filled the pot with water and set it on the stove. By the time dinner was over, all I had to do was swish one pot with a soapy scrubby and set it in the dish drainer. I guess an old dog can learn new tricks ; )

By Doggy from San Antonio, TX

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsJanuary 22, 2007
Spaghetti Dinner
Spaghetti Dinner Recipes
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
A large family eating breakfast.
Parenting a Large Family
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes