Light Jeans Stained by Darker Jeans

Can you help me with this one, I put my light jeans in with my sons jeans and there are dark spots all over them. Any tips for me please?

Thank you,
Elaine Allen from UK

Why don't you dye them dark denim. I bought a denim dye called "Revive". I'm not sure if it is sold anymore but I did see it in the supermarkets a while back. Though I never used it, it is a good idea.

Have you have tried the dye catcher sheets? I use one whenever I suspect dye leak.

This may sound really strange but I have done this because I have had other clothes run on my light blue jeans so I thought well since I really like the light color and being that they are light to begin with.I will bleach them. They really looked good I used warm water as hot water will really shrink them and I could do without that .You can do them by hand if you do not have anything else you would want to put in the washer with them let them soak a little check them over, put them back in the water if they need it.If not empty water and rinse you can add some fabric softener to the water also. I hope you try this it is a life saver as some Jeans are really expensive and it would be nice if you can actually get to wear them!lol!dar

P.S use the bath tub and wear old clothes you won't mined getting bleach on or for once in your life you can actually wear all white and not worry about getting something on your clothes.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 17, 2006
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎉
🎄