Quick and Fresh Salsa
- 1 can of diced tomatoes or 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 green pepper (lightly blanched)
- 1/4 onion or 1/2 cup chopped chives or green onions
- hot sauce or cayenne (whatever your taste or hotness)
- Cilantro to taste (fresh or dry)
- Tortillas chips for dipping
Mix them all together.
That's it! Even with canned tomatoes, this is the freshest tasting salsa you've ever eaten. You probably won't buy a jar from the store again.
By Melmarr from Michigan
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 3:19:33 PM on 10.0.1.108 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us