Quick and Fresh Salsa
- 1 can of diced tomatoes or 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 green pepper (lightly blanched)
- 1/4 onion or 1/2 cup chopped chives or green onions
- hot sauce or cayenne (whatever your taste or hotness)
- Cilantro to taste (fresh or dry)
- Tortillas chips for dipping
Mix them all together.
That's it! Even with canned tomatoes, this is the freshest tasting salsa you've ever eaten. You probably won't buy a jar from the store again.
By Melmarr from Michigan
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 4, 2016 at 12:39:00 AM on 10.0.0.115 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us