Catching Baby Geese to Take to Wildlife Rescue Organization

Okay so this time I found 4 or 5 little baby geese or ducklings swimming aground in the pond without a parent or parents. I called wildlife and they said that you have to catch them and bring them in. But I don't know how to catch them because they stay in the water all day. They don't come to bread when you throw it or any other food. Please help.

By Shae

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Get some duck food and put it on land away from the water they should come to land to eat it. Make sure it is somewhere you can close them in to pick them up.

I can't imagine why they would tell you to catch them! Most wildlife people say leave them and the parents will be back. I'd go away and let the older parents come. They could be scared with you there. It would be unusual for something to happen to both parents.

They've been out there without parents still. I tried everything.

A wild baby goose.
Rescuing Wild Baby Geese
Better Living Green Living WildlifeJune 5, 2010
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
A wild raccoon looking up.
Rescuing Wild Animals
A stack of soft fluffy down pillows.
Cleaning A Down Pillow
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 2:19:51 PM on 10.0.0.40 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.