Frequent Thrift Stores For Clothing

Many times they have a super sale like a bag of clothes for $5. I've bought new hooded sweatshirts for my granddaughter with 6 fitting in a bag. Recently, they had women's clothing for $.50 each. The woman in front of me bought a nice suede and knitted ladies sweater for $.50. Many times they have new items, still in the box. These make nice gifts.

By Betty G.

Before we went to Cuba last February I was looking for small lightweight items to take with me to give away to the people in Cuba that we would be in contact with. A lot of people bring things like small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, bandages, medicine, toys. I wanted to bring something different but yet very practical and so I went to the local thrift store. I went during the bag sale and the ladies who were working there helped me find baby clothes that were made of cotton and we filled my paper bag to the top. I had about 30 like new outfits in there for boys and girls. Later I stuffed them in my suitcase and gave them all away in Cuba. The joy on the faces of the people who I gave them to was something that I'll never forget. Clothes are very expensive for the local peole in Cuba to buy. Baby clothes never "wear" out and so I hope that they will be passed from one family to another family to be used again and again.

Thrift Store Clothes
Thrift Store Shopping Tips
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingNovember 17, 2004
Shoes at a Thrift Stores
Buying Shoes at Thrift Stores
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Thrift Store
Southern California Thrift Stores