Early Preparation for Garage Sales

I have several boxes set up in the garage for our annual garage sale. They are labeled: toys, clothes, housewares, books, and misc. I keep a package of price stickers and a pen handy. Every time I come across something for the garage sale while cleaning, I put the items into the sale boxes and price it right then.

When we are ready for the sale day I simply open the boxes and set things out for display. This has saved me time, energy, and allows me to get everything priced instead of waiting until the last minute. I also have a box for donations. When the garage sale is over, anything that did not sale, goes into the donation box.

I love this timesaving tip!

Great idea! I am going to use this one for sure. Thanks!

I do this also. It makes the sale a lot easier and fun. I'm always ready if a friend says I'm having a sale, do you have anything! Oh Yeah. How much can I bring?