Lemondrop (Cockatiel)

Lemondrop is a 10 month old rescue bird, that we got in the spring of 2010. He has a malformed beak and would have been destroyed. He loves to play with a toy that talks back when he pushes the buttons. He likes to go around the house with me. Lemondrop loves to sing with sirens, bells, and whistles. He can get very loud when he hears them.

By Becky

What a special bird. So cute! I've had many cockatiels and currently have a cockatoo. Lemondrop is the cutest bird ever!

The malformed beak gives him character. I say he is a sharp looking bird and he looks fun!

Cockatiel Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 24, 2011
Man with Pet Cockatiels
Caring for and Training a Pet Cockatiel