How Do You Get Rid of a Blocked Hair Follicle?

I have a blocked hair follicle on one of my (light colored) legs. The doctor says it's harmless, but because my skin is so light, it looks sort of like acne. Any way to get rid of this? I suspect it's from shaving my legs. Thanks in advance.

Use a salicylic acid acne medication or acne cleanser. Glycolic acid-based exfoliators, treatments and cleansers will work too!

No offence meant but 'one' blocked hair follicle? Believe me that if your doctor tells you it's not a big deal, it's not. It will go away eventually!

In the future shave your legs 'with the grain' the same as men need to do on their faces in order to not break out and not get ingrown hairs.

In the Cider Vinegar book there is a remedy for dandruff and blocked follicles on the head. There is no reason it wouldn't work on legs. Soak a cotton ball with vinegar and place it on the area with a large band-aid for a while. Hope this helps.

Take a tube of triple antibiotic, put a dab on it, cover with a bandaid. Change it a couple times a day, within a couple days, healed!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesMay 14, 2010
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄