Florida Roses

The rose garden is in full bloom right now in mid April and here is a partial view of the Don Juan climbing roses, knock out roses, and in the forefront the pale pink roses are the Carefree Beauty.

The second photo is a close up view of the Fourth of July climbing rose. This rose starts out solid dark red the first day, the second day the rose has pinkish stripes in it and the 3rd and 4th day the rose has white stripes going through it. The roses are in clusters of 3-5 each and they bloom only on the ends of the stalks. Quite beautiful to see in person.l

Don Juan roses are so beautiful when they are in bloom. Some of the flowers are 4 inches across and are deep blood red. The do acquire black spot quite frequently, but most of the time I just ignore it.

The last photo is a close up view of the Don Juan climbing roses. These roses are dark blood red in color even though my camera doesn't show it.

By florida gal from Spring Hill FL

Your roses are absolutely beautiful. I wish I had your green thumb. I finally decided I would give them a try and put out 2 red double-knockouts last weekend. So far so good.

Tracey in Jacksonville FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hello! I love your flowers. I did get quite confused as to which was the first, second, and so on. Maybe it is the difference in color on my computer. I would love to have the description under the flowers or just numbering them so that we can easily see the one you are talking about. You have a green ++ thumb with roses! captain bj

Reply Like this photo? Yes