Husker (German Shepherd)

Husker was born on September 11, 2003. He is now 4 years and 4 months old. He is a pure bred German Shepard I got him from this retired farmer in Kansas back in '03. Husker was one of 80 pups his mother has had. Husker is the only one of the 80 that had white patch mark on his chest.

Husker and I go to the park at least twice per day, with sometimes three visits. If not for Husker, my apartment would have been burned down twice due to leaving a pan on the stove still cooking. His barking alerted me to the hazard just before the pan was to catch on flame.

By Larry from Hastings, NE

Husker (German Shepherd)

It sounds as if you have more than a loving companion - you have a guard dog as well. And that is lovely! I know he is a lot of company for you, as mine are for me. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Cute! We are in Nebraska too, Beatrice. Used to live in GI, small world.

So many of the dogs whose pictures are shared were rescued by their owners. Husker rescued you! What a dog!

Beautiful dog...but do I understand correctly that the one female dog had 80 pups?

Please tell me that is not correct......

If that is true someone needs to rescue the mother.....

I just can't believe someone would do that.....

any thing is possible

Your one lucky pet owner!! We are lucky pet owners of two German Shepherd's one is 12 and the other 2 yrs old. They are beautiful and energetic dogs. Your Husker is a handsome boy!

Double post again,

Ok I think I know why now,

Refreshing a page with post Data,

is a no no, resends the post, man I'm stupid!

Wish there was away to delete this post?

Who needs Friends when you got the best friend you could ever have right there with you :)

I had a lab shep that saved all my families lives,

we were all asleep and the house was filling with smoke,

I was so tired that night, But he was relentless, Never stopped pawing at me and crying, till I finally was able to wake up enough and opened my eyes,, Smoke was down a good several feet from the ceiling, was just hovering above my sons head in his bunk beds, shutter to think what would have happened had we not had that dog. Sadly I no longer have him, Thru a separation my now X done away with him, I cried and Cried when I found out what he did and still cry when I think of my Dog. If ever I could hate someone, Self control. Took me several yrs before I could even think of getting another Dog, and that was for my daughter, Which broke me down, and I finally got another Lab,

I have become extremely protective of my Dogs since then. I swear I'd go berserk if someone touched one of these dogs now.

You are so lucky to have a dog and then one that loves you so much, He's Beautiful!

Good for Husker. Thank God for your dog, and what a beautiful dog too.

Regards.

hi i think i have one of husker brother i got mine in kansas too from a farmer july of 04.. your dog is as beautiful as mine... just to sad that mine turned out very aggressive, attacked my daughter last year, and last week he attacked me, while trying to get him trained by a k9 police officer training center...

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 29, 2008
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎉
🎄