Planting Honeyball Bush Seeds

I just received about 50 honeyball bush seeds in the mail. When and how do I plant the seeds? I know that they should be planted in a sunny location. Do I plant all of the seeds in a narrow trench or do I plant all of the seeds in a small hole? I'm not much of a gardener, but would like to be. I am desperate to learn more on gardening. Please help! Thank you very much.

By Toni

I wouldn't plant them in one hole, check this out for more information on your plant:

Generally, you'll want to plant, any plant with its mature size and needs in mind.

Avoid planting things that will be wide at maturity too close to the driveway or street; avoid planting things that will be tall at maturity too close to power lines or roof lines; avoid planting anything with a deep and/or widespread root system too close to paving, sewer, water, and electric lines.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsMay 21, 2011
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Transplanting a Butterfly Bush
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Growing a Strawberry Bush (Euonymus americana)
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
Winterizing a Butterfly Bush
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:29:34 PM on in 953 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.