Growing a Strawberry Bush (Euonymus americana)

closeup of bushThis is my Hearts A Bursting bush, sometimes known as a strawberry bush. It is showing its fall colors. The seed pods open in the fall and the seeds, usually 3-5 in each cluster resemble M&Ms. The recent rainy weather (Trinity, NC) has made the leaves almost white this year! This is a plant that is native to the upper piedmont of North Carolina. I hope to propagate some cuttings from it this year.

Photo Description
This is my Hearts A Bursting bush, sometimes known as a strawberry bush. It is showing it's fall colors. The seed pods open in the fall and the seeds, usually 3-5 in each cluster resemble M&M's. The recent rainy weather (Trinity, NC) has made the leaves almost white this year! This is a plant that is native to the upper piedmont of North Carolina. I hope to propagate some cuttings from it this year.

Home and Garden Gardening FlowersNovember 4, 2015
👔
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Growing-a-Strawberry-Bush-Euonymus-americana.html