USB Cord for Sony Camera Model #DCR-HC21

I need a USB cord for Sony video camera model #DCR-HC21 for under $20.00. I need this to transfer footage to my computer.

By marigny12 from New Orleans, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Does your camera have a memory card that you can take out? If so, you can purchase a usb card reader for it. Usually under 10 bucks! You simply take the card out, place it in the little reader and plug it into your computer's usb port. I don't even use the cord that came with my camera anymore.

http://cgi.ebay  3%3A2%7C294%3A50

It is an earlier model and does not have a memory card.

I bet you could find one on ebay. I needed one for my camera and the cost was under $5.00.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 21, 2009
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
pull start mower
Repairing a Lawnmower Cord
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Blue and white clothes iron.
Fixing a Retractable Iron Cord
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:14:56 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.