Use Your Bathroom Mirror as a Reminder Board

When I am in the bathroom each morning putting my makeup on and doing my hair, I am always thinking of things I need to do (Dr. appointments, errands to run, calls to make, gifts to get, birthday reminders, etc.) or stuff I need to buy at the store.

One day I had a dry erase marker in my bathroom drawer (why I even put it there in the first place is beyond me). I got it out and began writing my thoughts on the mirror. Wow, this was a life saver for me!

When I'm done in the bathroom I transfer the list to paper and put it in my purse immediately. If it is something that needs to be done around the house I leave it on the mirror until it is done (or if company is coming over, I write it down elsewhere). I hope this works well for you too!

Very good tip. I live in 76262 too! What are the chances of that?

I am going to try that out!

Racer

The bathroom mirror and also a sticky note to my computer helps me remember appointments.

hi if you go to real simple.com they have lists like a whole year and sections like to put birthdays on. I put mine in the bathroom. Also since my lovely daughter loves to tear paper alot and I can't really keep anything on the walls (like calendars and such) I try to reminder and put it on the cabintets. I do have a calendar but it is in between the toaster and the microwave. I keep a cutting board on the side of the toaster and then I put the calendar there it is not hidden so when I do my coffee or her toaster strudel in the morning I can look at it to see what is going on or I have the whole month of lunch menu there and look to see if she would like the day's lunch or if I have to pack it.

I also put dry erase markers in my cars. Then if I'm out and see a phone number that I want I just write on the window. My kids have one in their car also. These just wipe off with a napkin.

I have a great little computer program that I use to remind me of everything from Birthdays to important appointments. It gives you a calendar and you can set up reminders to be sent to you via e-mail. Since I am on my computer each day, I find it very useful. Hope this helps others. www.mymemorizer.com

This is a great idea, but if anyone ever comes up with how to write down great thoughts while in the shower, please post. This seems to be where all my great thoughts and oh my gosh, I have to get this done today ideas come from. Ha

Note Written on Mirror
Using Your Bathroom Mirror for Reminders
Organizing Memory TricksFebruary 12, 2009
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
shell mirrors
Making a Seashell Mirror
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bulletin Board
Making a Bulletin Board
🎄