Full List of Recalled Pet Products

Yesterday, the FDA released a spreadsheet that listed all the products that have been recalled due to contaminated gluten. We imported the spreadsheet into a database and set up a page where you can access it online. You can find it here:

The FDA also announced that retailers may still have some contaminated products on their shelfs, so be careful what you buy.

Related:

One product that I read about in our local paper several days ago and checked out is Ol' Roy Dog Biscuits from WalMart. The paper stated that they were on the recall list. I called the number on the back of the package, and spoke with someone, who assured me that the package of Ol' Roy Biscuits that I had were safe. She explained that Walmart has several sources for the product, and that the different sources have different toll free numbers to call. She said my product came from Spring Mills and it is safe. So just look on the back of the package if you have this product and call the toll free number to find out if the ones you have are safe.

Harlean from Arkansas