Combining Coupons and Store Rebates

When stocking up for toiletries, I find Rite Aid to be a good store. They have all these rebate sales, where the product ends up being free (or close to it).

This week they have 4 pack Bic razors on sale for $4.99, the newspaper has a coupon for $2. You enter the receipt on the rite aid site and they will send a check for $2. The total cost of the razors is .99 cents - that's .25 cent a razor.

You can get their ad free at the store or go the website to see what the months deals are. I find it very easy to use.

Sounds like a good frugal idea! I don't think we have Rite Aid in our area. I will go to their website to see. Here in the Chicago area, it's CVS, Osco and Walgreens.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingFebruary 17, 2009
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Hand holding out 2 dollars.
Finding and Using Rebates
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 9:35:20 AM on 10.0.0.126 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.