Amazing Lazy Susan

This multitiered lazy susan is from Fisher Price, and I have no idea what it was used for. I got it at a thrift shop and decided to find out what would work perfect for it's hole dimensions and the height between the two levels.

I found that baby juice bottles, spice bottles you buy, and the little spices you get from? (I took the label off but you know the jar). The juice and spice jars work on top, but the little ones are the only size for inside the levels.

Now, this can work in the kitchen for other things, too. The baby juice do not have the shaker tops, so you could put bullion cubes in there, cake sprinkles, food coloring, etc.

In the craft room, buttons, sequins, glitter, needles, the list goes on and on...

In the work room, screws, nuts, washers, nails, tacks, and more.

If you can't find a susan like this, you can do the same thing on the ones you find from Rubbermaid or build one. The base dimensions are 10 inches for the round part and 8 inches for the three tiers.

Enjoy!

By Sandra from Salem, OR

it's to store baby bottles on the counter top. I know because we bought one when our lil one was a baby.

Zig

it is also to store baby food on them too I think I had one when my daughter was young

The Fisher Price lazy susan shown was made to hold baby food jars. We were given one years ago for my kids.

I also found a two tiered one which fits perfectly in my kitchen cabinet.I use it for spices on the top shelf and on the bottom, tiny containers of cake coloring. Probably the best yard sale find ever! No digging through a pile to find what I need. Clutter free!

Lazy Susan
Using a Lazy Susan
Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 29, 2008
Dried lime cut in half.
Recipes Using Dried Limes
Teens Eating Pizza
Saving Money on Feeding Teens
Growing Black-Eyed Susan
Growing Black-Eyed Susan
Lazy Susan with Marbles Teaser
Making a Lazy Susan with Marbles
🎄