Using a Lazy Susan in Your Fridge

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print
Lazy Susan in a refrigerator.
If you are looking for a new way to use that lazy Susan that is collecting dust in a cabinet or the garage, use it in your fridge. There are also new ones that can be used this way as well to help organize and make foods more accessible. This is a page about using a lazy Susan in your fridge.

4 Solutions

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts

If you or your family ever get frustrated losing things in the refrigerator, I hope this helps!

I found a large lazy susan at a garage sale and placed it in my refrigerator to help me find the condiments or smaller items that always seem to get lost. It reduces folks leaving the door open looking for something. I just love the convenience!

Lazy Susan in a refrigerator.

I use a double stacked turntable in my refrigerator to store jars of different heights in a compact area.

By vimom from Pittsburgh, PA

They actually make one for the 'fridge that has a corner portion that keeps it in place better than the round lazy susan. It is clear plastic and a good size. I find it very convenient!

It was at either Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens & Things that I purchased it.

By Syd

In cabinets, appliances and on tables, these revolving shelves can make food and dishes easier to reach. This is a page about using a lazy susan.

Lazy Susan

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing KitchenSeptember 17, 2018
😎
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Lazy-Susan-in-Your-Fridge.html