Using a Lazy Susan in Your Fridge

Category Kitchen
If you are looking for a new way to use that lazy Susan that is collecting dust in a cabinet or the garage, use it in your fridge. There are also new ones that can be used this way as well to help organize and make foods more accessible. This is a page about using a lazy Susan in your fridge.

If you or your family ever get frustrated losing things in the refrigerator, I hope this helps!

I found a large lazy susan at a garage sale and placed it in my refrigerator to help me find the condiments or smaller items that always seem to get lost. It reduces folks leaving the door open looking for something. I just love the convenience!

Anonymous
Top Comment

Use them in my refrigerator too. There is a lazy susan out there with two shelves, good for storing small canned beverages. I also use an old Tupperware bread container and put condiments in it. When I am looking for something, I can pull the whole bread carrier out and find the item. Of course, no lid is on the top - just store it under the bread carrier.

I use a double stacked turntable in my refrigerator to store jars of different heights in a compact area.

By vimom from Pittsburgh, PA

They actually make one for the 'fridge that has a corner portion that keeps it in place better than the round lazy susan. It is clear plastic and a good size. I find it very convenient!

It was at either Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens & Things that I purchased it.

By Syd

In cabinets, appliances and on tables, these revolving shelves can make food and dishes easier to reach. This is a page about using a lazy susan.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing KitchenSeptember 17, 2018
📓
🐛
😎
🌻