Making a Lazy Susan with Marbles

Category Kitchen
This easy to make lazy susan has all the function of a store bought one, at a fraction of the cost.This is a page about DIY lazy susan with marbles.

Make your own incredibly inexpensive Lazy Susan! Just take a pan, pour some marbles in it, put another pan on top and voila! A fully functional DIY Lazy Susan. Put your items on the top pan and spin. I saw this on the corner of the counter in my parents' kitchen and thought it was brilliant!

Source: My thrifty mum :)

Sounds like a great idea - I am definitely going to try this. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome :)

Joan: You can also make one with cake pans. I use mine for the glues in my craft cabinet. These are also great for your fridge and pantry!

Organizing KitchenJanuary 7, 2016
🎃