Fridge Spinner for Storage

Category Kitchen
Repurposing a seldom used item is a fun and thrifty endeavor. Here a refrigerator spinning, lazy Susan style, storage container unit with missing lids moves out of the fridge and is used to store coffee or tea condiments.

This was a lovely invention. But I lost the lids and have glass shelves. So today I got tired of rooting around for my creamers and sugar subsitutes. I also fit some coffee things like flavors and such.

When I found it would fit, I loved that there was enough room to keep it on it's turntable. This means I don't have to pull the drawer out so much.

Other things you could use it for are toothpicks, bottle caps, hard candy, and all manner of kitchen stuff.

If you are a crafter, how about sewing items. For the office, paper clips, and so much more.

N-JOY!

Source: Necessity and the mom!

Organizing KitchenJuly 29, 2020
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Fridge-Spinner-for-Storage-1.html