Does anyone have a craft that can be inserted in a mason jar?
Hi what type of thing do you want?
If you decorate the lid with padding and fabric, you can use the jar as a container for buttons, or any other small things that can get lost.
They can be used for iced tea.
They can be used as small cannisters.
1: Put a pillar candle inside and layer decorative sand around it in a pretty design. 2: make a small silk flower arrangement attach it to the bottom, put the lid on and instant decoration 3: insert a model car, boat, etc. and turn it on it's side ala ship in a bottle. 4: with very thin fishing line attach a group of colorful cut out fish to the lid. Put the lid on with the fish hanging down. Put sand and seashells in the bottom and you have a waterless, carefree aquarium.
1) Stuff a small strand (50 or less) of twinkle lights in jar, add some potpourri, a lace doily top and plug in for an aromatic nightlight.
2) Decoupage with thinned white glue anything cut from wrapping paper or a pretty napkin( small pieces work best). You can tear tissue or napkins into random pieces and decorate all over jar. Set a tealight inside or a battery-operated one and it looks like stained glass.
3) Use several on a party table to hold cutlery.Put the "business end" down to prevent spreading of germs.
4) When my gallon of milk gets down to about 4 cups worth, I pour it into a jar. Takes up a lot less room. also I store leftover spaghetti sauce or sauerkraut in a jar.
5) If you live in a farming area, you might find a chicken feeder at the feed and seed store. Its a round pan that a jar screws onto and the chicks poke their beaks through little openings. This is good for a bird feeder or put some M&Ms or other small candy in for people.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!