Chicken in a Jar Craft

This is too cute not to share. Someone, not me; I bought it, made this for themselves or someone who loves chickens. It's so simple. Take a Kerr or Mason jar, a mayonnaise jar would work too, nothing fancy needed, put in some egg noodles, a small stuffed chicken of your choice, and cap it! You can make a circular fabric topper to really "countrify" it.

I found this for $.25 and couldn't resist. You could also put in Easter eggs and a bunny, yarn and a kitten, shredded paper and a puppy, so you can make cool things for people who love animals. This was probably made in under 5 minutes, and probably for about $2.00, so keep this in mind come the holidays!

Oh! Oh! A witch and pumpkins, a scarecrow and corn, an angel and cottony clouds - wow, now I am all excited!

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

So simple and cute, thanks for sharing!

The plastic peanut butter jars would also be ideal for this.