Recipe For Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

Looking for a recipe for chocolate covered coffee beans or espresso beans.

I would like a recipe that's been tried and is true. I've looked on the internet, googled, yahooed etc. I want a recipe YOU have tried and like :)

Laurie from Pahrump, NV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans Recipe:

Ingredients/Supplies Needed

1 cup of coffee beans

1 &frac; cups of chocolate chips.

3 tablespoons of cocoa powder

1 stainless steel double boiler

Preparation

Melt the chocolate in the top of the double boiler.

Next, place one third of the coffee beans along with the melted chocolate. Stir the mixture well so that the coffee beans get coated with chocolate.

Then, you may remove the coated coffee beans from the chocolate and put them on wax paper. You must not allow the chocolate covered coffee beans to touch each other.

Once all your coffee beans are chocolate-coated and placed on the wax paper, roll the chocolate covered coffee beans in cocoa powder before they harden. Let them harden naturally, or you can pop them in the freezer.

It is best to use FRESH beans, they will have the best flavor.

Oh I had some chocolate covered coffee beans with

the cocoa powder and oh so good

I had quite a bit and did not sleep for 48 hours

I was buzzing and my home never sparkled like it

did after that weekend!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CandiesApril 29, 2008
Canning Green Beans, Freezing Green Beans, Growing Green Beans, Storing Green Beans, Drying Green Beans
Storing Green Beans
Freezing Green Beans
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Scattering of dried pinto beans with red peppers and cilantro. Cooking Dried Beans
Freezing Pinto Beans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:42:57 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.