Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Chocolate covered strawberries are so delicious, you will want to make them often. This is a guide about making chocolate covered strawberries.

Here is a spectacular hors d'oeuvre for any fancy occasion. I took this picture at my friends wedding. My best friend's little sister Rachel made them! They are strawberries with milk chocolate and white chocolate coating (suiting).

By Stella

This is a crafty idea even though it is made with strawberries and chocolates!

Ingredients and Supplies:

Directions:

Melt white chocolate bark in microwave safe dish. Melt chocolate bark in separate microwave dish. Skewer your strawberries with the wooden picks through the tops going maybe 1/4 of the way through.

Put the white chocolate in a tall glass (I used a juice glass or jelly jar) filling it a little over half full. Take the melted dark chocolate bark and with a spoon dot three sides on the inside of the glass, being sure not to let the dark chocolate sections touch.

Dip the strawberries until the chocolate comes to the top of the strawberry. Lift up and let it drip for a second. Place the strawberries and skewers onto the wax paper and let air dry.

You will need to dot the white chocolate with the dark chocolate every few strawberries. When the chocolates become nearly mixed, you can start swirling by twisting the strawberries as you pull up out of the glass.

I put my juice glass in a measuring cup filled with hot water to keep my chocolates melted. Be careful not to let water in your melted chocolate or it will seize up - not good!

Source: This was on our local station so no site to post.

By Laurie from Pahrump, NV

A few colored plastic spoons, strawberries, Dolcie Fruit Dipper, add a flag and you have a beautiful, edible centerpiece.

• strawberries
  • white Dolcie Fruit Dipper
  • plastic spoons
  • small USA flag
  • plate

Directions:

Wash and dry off strawberries. Set aside to dry more. Melt candy Dolchie chips in the microwave according to package. Dip strawberries into candy melt and immediately place strawberry on the plastic spoons. Arrange on a plate and add a dollop of candy melt to the center of the plate and strawberry so the flag can stand up. Eat or enjoy the view.

Servings: number of strawberries of choice
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes

By Louella from Billings, MT