How to Make Alcohol Wipes

I would like to learn how to make my own alcohol wipes to wipe down surfaces like countertops and the telephone to prevent colds.

I use blue shoptowels cut in quarters and folded into a ziplock bag. Then I pour enough alcohol into the bag to wet the towels and zip it up until I need to use them.

You could use a jar or other container

I use bounty paper towels and empty baby wipe container and alcohol. Just tear off the paper towels and layer them in the container and soak with alcohol. I use 90%. I use them in the bath room also as i have a day care and can not afford to have "potty" germs in my bath room. It seems to work.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesJanuary 15, 2005
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Champagne glasses at a wedding.
Serving Alcohol at a Wedding
can of denatured alcohol and terrycloth rag
Cleaning with Denatured Alcohol