Looking For a Bearded Iris - Categories:

BulbsGardening

Looking For a Bearded Iris

I am looking for a Bearded Iris by the name of "Lip Stick Lies" It was white with random red lipstick marks on it. Does anyone have it in their yards or know where I can get one? Thanks in advance.

Great Granny Vi from Southern CA.

Try doing a google search. Put the name just like you did on your post(in quotes) and see if you can find a source that way. Good luck!

Warmest Wishes,

Denise McCall

CHRISTIAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY 800-585-5873 opt. 3 for FR*EE info pac, leave ID#3752. No sign-up fee. Cheap mthly purchase for commissions. www.get-it.net/scriptures/dmccal5348/

I am a member of the Northern Lights Iris Society, here in Manitoba, Canada. Are you a member of any iris group in the States? There are wonderful internet groups that you can join and talk to about irises. Just look in google and query "iris society". Growers of irises here in central Canada cannot grow as many of the tall bearded irises as you can in California because of our shorter growing season. I grow mostly intermediate and dwarf varieties here in my yard. The iris societies in southern U.S.A. would be able to help you, though, I'm sure.

Do you know the name of the iris you posted a while ago on this site...you took the picture on Easter morning.??? It is beautiful.