Using Oven Cleaner on Drip Trays

I have very greasy build up on my top drip trays. Is it safe to use Easy Off oven cleaner on them?

Rosemarie from Lynn, MA

I've done it with no problems, In my own home I soak them in powdered dishwasher detergent then scrub a little then put them in the dishwasher.

I know a way to clean ovens without the harmful effects of oven cleaner and it is fast and easier. It is using steam vapor ! It is hard to imagine steam doing all the work, but it does with 50 # of pressure and 300 degrees of heat, a stainless steel brush and time. I can help you out. Just email me!

I even use that to clean my basket in my coffee maker. As long as I rinse well there is no problem.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJanuary 8, 2009
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
Drip Irrigation System Watering Flowers
Installing a Drip Irrigation System
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean