Converting Desk Drawer into Keyboard Drawer

I am trying to convert the center drawer of a desk into a keyboard drawer. I am trying to maintain the front of the drawer by having it hinged somehow. Any ideas? Thanks.

Wendy from Longs, SC

that is a good idea. i would suggest maybe taking off the front of the drawer and then attaching 2 small hinges on the bottem of draw. then somhow attach magnets, one on each side of the drawer so that after closing the drawer the front could fold up and attach its self and look like a regular drawer.

I saw this done on one of the "HGTV" channels, try researching there.

We had a desk customized at my last job. The basically took off the drawer front and added some hinges at the bottom so it would open flat. I could access the keyboard by opening the drawer and pulling the drawer front down. They also cut the back off the drawer (or at least cut an opening) for the cords.

Home and Garden Repair FurnitureNovember 18, 2008
Keeping Your Keyboard Clean
Keeping Your Keyboard Clean
A baby stroller being used as a dog stroller.
Converting a Baby Stroller Into a Pet Stroller
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Drawer Organizer
Desk Drawer Organizer Ideas
🎄
🍂