How to Cut 45 Degree Angles for Photo Frames

I want to learn how to make photo frames. I can't get the 45 degree cut right. Does someone have any ideas or a work-around for my problem? Thanks.

By Udaiveer from Jaipur, Khatipura

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you can go to a hardware store they sell a tool just for cutting 45 and 90 degree angles. You should be able to ask anyone that works there to help you find a miter box. This site has pictures of miter boxes. http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear ... lv8-msgr&va=miter+box&sz=all

The best miter saws are the ones which are antique now. They are not adjustable, just do the angle only. My husband does custom frames for those who ask. Pay by the inch for the wood as cost. Depending on whether you want glass, no glass or plexi glass for additional cost. He uses natural woods.

Answer

Cutting 45 Degree Angles for Frames
Cutting 45 Degree Angles for Frames
Crafts WoodworkingJune 23, 2010
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Making Decorative Photo Frames
Making Decorative Picture Frames
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 11:13:20 AM on 10.0.0.9 in 321 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.