Add Vanilla to Half and Half Instead of Buying Creamer

Rather than buying the pricey vanilla coffee cream, I buy half and half and add vanilla flavoring to my tea or coffee. All you need is 1/4 tsp. and you have the same great flavor that you get from the store bought cream.

By Bettsnbob from Darlington, SC

When I saw this post, I went into Walmart and priced them both. A quart of Half and half is 10 cents cheaper than a quart of French Vanilla Creamer (Walmart store brand). Also, the cost per ounce of evaporated milk is about the same as half and half (except the fat free H/H, it's more expensive.) In PA, milk prices are regulated. I don't know if that's the case in other states.

cream and sugar
Saving Money on Flavored Creamers
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesFebruary 15, 2010
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
🎄