Doggy Odor Cleanup

I have asthma and most cleaning solutions really make it worse. I discovered by accident, a great doggy odor clean up.

In an 8 oz. spray bottle put a capful of "no rinse body bath" and fill bottle with filtered water, give good shake. Then give dogs a gentle spritz to underside, rub, then to the topside, and rub.

Then spray solid coating to bedding and carpet and with broom give brushing. It even will make doggy "skid" marks completely disappear.

By Zuni from Austin, TX

If you want to get rid of the odor and not just cover it up with perfume, use odorxit concentrate it really works on urine and feces. as for the stain, water works just as well.

No Rinse Body Bath as for infirm humans?

I have never heard of no rinse body wash. What is the name of it and where do I buy it? My dog has seborreah, a terrible dry, scaly, itchy, smelly skin condition, so any suggestions are welcome.

Pet Dog on Floor
Getting Rid of Pet Odors
Pets Pet OdorsMarch 14, 2007
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Portrait of a female golden retriever.
When Do Dogs Stop Going Into Heat?
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Removing Mothball Odor from Washing Machine