Where Can I Find FiberOne Bars?

Someone asked for low-cal snack suggestions and a reply came in that said "Three Words: Fiber One Bars" the chocolate ones from Wal-Mart for about $2.00. HELP!

I looked in diet food section, the cereal bar section, and drug area diet snacks/drink area and nothing. Furthermore the managers all had never heard of this and did not find it or bother to look anywhere. This was at the Columbia Missouri Wal-Mart.

Can you help me find this item? Thank you for your help.

Annie from Hallsville, MO

My family prefers the peanut FiberOne bars. They are in all the major grocery stores in my area (Indiana) in the cereal bar section. The box doesn't stand out very well among all the other boxes so you really have to search for them. Walmart has the cheaper price but Kroger's had them on sale this week at 2/$4.00. Most of the time, in every store except Walmart, they run around $3.39 per box. The fiber in the bars is excellent. I also eat the FiberOne cereal. Good Luck.

I usually find them at the grocery store (Jewel / Domincks) since I'm in Illinois, but I've seen them at SuperTarget, Walmart and occasionally at Dollar Tree.

They're usually with the Nutrigrain bars and other such foods.

Fiber One Bars are usually in the cereal aisle with the granola bars. A better granola-type bar is Kashi TLC bars. They have more fiber and less carbs.

Have you checked Target?

I checked the General Mills website product locator, and according to that, there are no stores within 50 miles of your location that carry them. You could recheck and see if I got the right zipcode or other info, or just contact them and see if they can send you some or something. Good luck.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 6, 2007
bowl of shredded coconut
Making Almond Joy Bars
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Fritos
Funky Frito Bars Recipes
Pears soap fish.
Crafts Using Bars of Soap
🎄