Streak Free Bathroom Tiles

I have 4x4 white tiles with white grout around my double sinks in the master bath. I can get them clean but by the end of the day they have spots and streaks. I have used the "wipes" - hoping for a longer lasting fix. I have even thought of using tile sealer. Any ideas would be appreciated.

CJ from Camas

Try auto wax. The other thing to try is an auto finish protector, like 5Star Shine.

It is good bathroom ettiquite to wipe down the sink and counter each time you finish there. Remind each one who uses this room of this little-known rule of ettiquite. Unless you have adequate household staff to wipe after each person, this is a necessary rule.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 23, 2007
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors, Reflection in a mirror of boy drying his hair with a blow dryer.
Cleaning Bathroom Mirrors
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile