Organizing Your Fridge

To keep my fridge organized, I found some second hand plastic drawer units. I then keep my cheeses, lunch meat, eggs, and breads in them. This really helps anyone with a small kitchen and, like me, needing to get all the food for the month in one shopping trip.

To keep the dressing and catsup, etc, organized, I put them in used flavored water bottles. I use a black marker to abbreviate the contents on the cap and the bottle, to make sure one doesn't get mixed up with another. It takes up half the room as the odd shaped bottles, and keeps things organized. I hope you can use this trick, as it's really made a difference in the fridge.

This tip so gets my vote! I'm always re-organizing my fridge to find more space :)

Very good tips. Karen from Salem OR too.

An open refrigerator.
Organizing Your Refrigerator
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsAugust 5, 2008
woman cleaning the outside of a refrigerator
Cleaning the Outside of a Refrigerator
A woman treating a blemish.
Natural Blemish Removers
Note Hanger
Homemade Note Hangers
Cleaning the inside of a refrigerator.
Removing Stains From Inside a Refrigerator
🎉
🎄